Instructions for Use:
When the case is attached and capturing fleas:
- Fleas tend to parasitise on thin and soft skin areas (base of the tail, back, inside of the legs, neck, throat, etc.). When you notice fleas during brushing or see your pet scratching, lift the fur and look for fleas on the skin.
- Prepare warm water with neutral detergent.
- Hold the comb lightly.
- Attach the case until you hear a clicking sound, hiding the front pins.
- When you find a flea, insert the comb into the fur near it, quickly and carefully comb it, and remove it.
- If the comb gets caught in the fur, stop combing and brush it out.
- Lift the case in the prepared warm water and immerse the fleas for disposal.
- Be careful not to crush the fleas.
When removing the case and grooming the fur:
- Secure your dog or cat's movement with your hand, and slowly move the comb from the base to the tip of the hair, ensuring that the pins do not touch the eyes or mouth.
- If you feel resistance, stop and use brushes to loosen the tangled fur.